Carno Law Group is the preeminent construction litigation firm that specializes in serving contractors, subcontractors, haulers, and material & equipment providers with respect to payment disputes.
Whether the issues revolve around change orders, progress payments, retention, or other items; we utilize our clients’ mechanic’s lien, stop payment notice, bond claim, and contract rights to recover the money due them. Carno Law Group’s focus, in addition to all forms of construction disputes, including defect claims, also handles general business litigation, corporate formation and maintenance, and WBE/MBE/SBE certifications.
Carno Law Group combines the highest level of tenacity and integrity to achieve the best possible results for our clients. Other law firms interpret construction law. Carno Law Group defines it.
Our counsel and legal services assist your business growth and protect your legal interests, including, but not limited to, handling matters involving the following:
· Payment Rights (Mechanic’s Liens; Stop Notice; Payment/Performance Bond Claims)
· Change Order Issues and Claims for Extra Work
· Delay, Disruption or Acceleration Claims
· Surety Issues
· Bid Protests
· WBE/MBE/SBE/DBE Certification Issues
· Indemnity Issues
· Insurance Claims
· Government Contracts, including FAR interpretation and application
· Business Litigation
· Commercial Transactions including Contract Drafting and Interpretation
· Business Formation
· Corporate Planning, Governance, and Procedures